Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last Post for Albuquerque & Rio Rancho Real Estate Buzz

Over five years ago I began a new career in Real Estate, I have enjoyed meeting some of the most fantastic customers and several new friends as a result.  However the overall climate of the market at this time has me moving in another career path.  So I am saying goodbye for now to the Real Estate industry.

What I have enjoyed most?  Helping home sellers retain the value of their equity by not jumping at the first low ball offer that comes their way or listing the home so under price it sells in one day.

What I have enjoyed least?  Driving 40 minutes across town to show a home only to have the party interested never show up and ever call again.

I found Real Estate to be very rewarding, challenging, and never the same job on a day to day basis, I found some of the most fantastic co-workers, brilliant professionals, and Realtors to do transactions with, and life long friends. 

Thank You
William Staab

No comments: